Talent Development, Director level (Hybrid Working)
Location: London, United Kingdom
The purpose of this role is to partner with HR and the Investments business to develop a strategic talent development plan for the function to meet the current needs and linked to the future needs to achieve the 2030 vision.
- Identify, design, and develop the talent needs in partnership with business leaders and HR community aligned to the enterprise talent. approach and the 2030 roadmap.
- Provide thought leadership in relation to talent and L & D best practices in conjunction with the talent function.
- Deploy enterprise approaches to succession, talent frameworks and leadership development within the business.
- In conjunction with the business leaders and HR identify and build a talent pipeline to serve the diverse needs of the function.
- Guide coaching activity for identified Talent as core component of succession and talent strategy.
- Consult with businesses on all aspects of talent and leadership development.
- Ability to communicate talent concepts clearly and professionally and influence the thought process in relation to current and future talent development.
- Partner on the identification of new talent content, approaches, and interventions to drive culture change in line with the business agenda.
- Drive transformation and continuous improvements in talent to meet the 2030 plans.
- Experience working and leading talent transformation.
- Ability to continue to scan the market to identify and share outside thinking and best practice.
- Collaborative and experience of working with multiple stakeholders.
- Passion for improving the employee experience and commitment to diversity and inclusion.
- Learning and development, Talent, OD, or Psychology qualification.
If you are interested in discussing the role further please contact Kirstin Hunt at email@example.com
Job code: KH/16717
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.