Talent Development Lead - Financial Services - New York City
Our client is a leading global Financial Services firm, looking for an experienced Talent Development Lead to shape and lead the talent agenda regionally. You MUST have experience in Financial Services.
This exciting role will see you use your HR knowledge and experience to proactively partner with the business and functional HR teams, to deliver both consulting, advisory and coaching services within the talent management arena. You will act as the regional SME on talent and organizational performance solutions and take ownership of HR programs and initiatives.
- Global and Regional responsibilities
- Lead a team of 1-2 individuals
- Organizational design, assessment and coaching
Your proven ability for managing relationships with key stakeholders is key; this role will provide support to the HR department on talent processes, inputs, and data requirements. The ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree with 7-10 years of HR experience
- Must have Financial Services background
- Familiarity with Corporate and Investment Banking preferred
- Strong communication, advisory skills and experience working with executive teams
- Experience with MS Office and Workday experience a plus
For further details please contact Alison Maclurkin on email@example.com Job Code AMC/14327d #LI-AM1