Our client is a leading international graduate Business School with campuses across Europe, Asia and the Middle East. Due to continuous growth and development, they are now looking to hire a Senior Talent Development Manager to join their Human Resources team based in Paris.
Candidates who are not based in France but looking to relocate will be offered relocation support.
- It is a newly created permanent position based in the Europe Campus
- Global coverage (serving locations in Europe, Asia, Middle East and US)
- Reporting into the Global Director of Talent Development
As Senior Talent Development Manager you will be responsible for the design, development and rollout of global learning paths and personalised development plans. You will create and facilitate training sessions for staff, create and facilitate custom-made department sessions using identified tools/ models. You will also design, implement and manage the talent development processes including integrated performance management, succession planning, competency models including critical skills gap analysis, career development plans and coaching/mentoring. As a specialist in the talent space, you will be working closely with the department directors (with HRBP) and other business leader to discuss any talent development needs and strategies.
We are ideally looking for someone with previous experience and proven track record in a Learning & Development and/ or Talent Management role. You will have experience interacting with stakeholders at all levels and facilitating training sessions in a global scale organisation. In addition we are looking for:
- Ability to design and continuously innovate on the offering
- Native or bilingual level of English, some proficiency in French would be a distinct advantage
- High level interpersonal skills and communication skills in a multicultural environment
- International experience, combined with a global mind-set are a distinct asset
If you are interested in discussing the role further please send your CV in English to Agata Staszewska at firstname.lastname@example.org. #AS1
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.