A multinational with recognisable employer brand seeks a passionate Talent Management Manager to join its regional team in Singapore.
- Work with business and HR stakeholders across Asia
- Roll out career mapping strategies across multiple geographies
- Take your HR career to the next level
The ideal candidate has experience in ideating and socialising talent programmes with regional stakeholders. You must have an eye for detail, yet be able to see the bigger picture. You have a robust understanding of talent management and ideally have worked in a role previously where you have looked at career mapping for various levels.
This role requires an individual with enthusiasm and a passion for enabling the business to engage its talent across all levels within the organisation. You will be part of a centre of excellence in an organisation that truly values the input of HR.
- Degree educated, with a focus on Human Capital
- HR project management experience
- Around 8 years of relevant experience in talent Management, talent Acquisition, OD or a related discipline
- A good grasp of HRIS systems would be an added advantage
To discuss this role, please send your resume to Gaurav Yadav at email@example.com quoting, Reference: GY/15294
EA Licence No:14C6917
Registration No: R1112888
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.