A highly successful data analytics company is looking for an experienced Talent Engagement Partner to join their team in Singapore –
• Manage strategic initiatives to enhance culture, diversity and inclusion
• Lead communication, participation and engagement in the employee survey process
• Manage the culture and engagement budget
• Provide strategic HR business partnering to the CFO and Finance Leadership team
This role is a combination of managing the culture engagement, diversity and inclusion agenda building engagement across the region as well as performing the duty of HRBP to the Regional CFO. You will report to the Talent Engagement Director as an individual contributor.
You will be university educated with excellent communication skills. A willingness to be hands on as well as strategic is key as well as a proven track record in getting things done. You will be confident and have strong influencing skills.
In addition to excellent problem solving skills you will have the following –
• 7 to 10 years of experience building and developing employee engagement
• Experience of HR business partnering, preferably in a matrix organisation
• Experience of delivery successful change through excellent consulting, coaching and influencing skills
• Experience in building sustainable and credible professional relationships at all levels of the organisation
For further details please contact Fay Welch on +65 6493 1873 or send your details on email@example.com quoting reference – fw/14497.
EA Licence No:14C6917
Registration No: R1433138
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.