This well-established brand in leadership consulting is offering a rare opportunity for an individual who is passionate about helping organisations identify and assess their high potential talent.
- Support senior consultants on scoping, designing and delivering bespoke projects
- Work with proprietary leadership development and assessment tools
- Established consultancy with an international brand name
Develop meaningful relationships with clients and assess the priorities of their organisation and their vision for developing talent. Work with clients to design solutions that enable their organisations make the best talent management decisions possible. You will be working within a team of seasoned professionals, driving projects that truly make an impact.
This position requires a lateral thinker with prior HR consulting experience. You must hold a degree in Psychology. As this is a client-facing role, you must be a confident communicator, meticulous, detail-oriented and highly driven to achieve high standards of excellence in your work.
- Degree holder in Psychology, MBA graduates preferred
- Ability to think flexibly and pro-actively in a team-based environment
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills (both written and verbal), providing work products of the highest standard of excellence
To discuss this role in complete confidence, please contact Tamara Sigerhall firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number TS/12349
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
EA Licence No:14C6917
Registration No: R1329062