Our client, a growing global financial services firm, is seeking a creative senior HR management professional to lead their talent function in Hong Kong.
• Brand-name firm that invests heavily in talent development
• Strategic leadership role
• Strong local, regional and global talent team and resources
As the talent lead for Hong Kong, you will conduct the annual business talent review, based on which you will design and implement a range of development initiatives. This will include identifying and mentoring high-potential employees across the business in a 1-on-1 setting, coaching managers on their development plans, consulting with business leaders to identify and resolve their people-development issues, and addressing the executive board with your findings and recommendations. You will collaborate with regional and group-level talent programme managers, HRBPs, and members of different parts of the HR function to implement your initiatives.
The successful candidate will be combine best-practice talent management knowledge with a business partnering approach. They will be an excellent communicator, able to coach and influence staff at all levels, from junior high-potentials to regional business heads. They will also be a strategic, analytic and creative thinker, able to recognise gaps and opportunities, and to develop programmes to address these from scratch.
Further, the successful candidate will specifically demonstrate:
• At least eight years of relevant HR experience in large, multinational companies, with coverage of Hong Kong/Asia Pacific
• Experience managing the full talent cycle, including review, consultation and implementation
• Fluent written and spoken English; Cantonese is highly advantageous
• Degree qualification in a relevant discipline
For more information, or to apply, please contact Mitchell Abernethy on +852 2526 8588, or send me your resume at email@example.com.
Job code: MA/12572
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.