Our client is a global pharmaceutical business looking to hire a Talent Management Lead. You will be responsible for implementing the Divisional Talent Management strategic pillars across the Pharmaceutical Wholesale Division, and aligning to their global talent strategy.
The role entails working closely with senior stakeholders to identify and support the development of their people in a geographically diverse environment and includes sharing best practice across the talent community and HR team, creating toolkits including relevant templates and communication materials for key projects.
The role holder is responsible for leading and implementing the Talent Management & Development strategy with the aim of improving organisational performance and productivity, managing culture change
and developing leaders to support the achievement of business objectives:
- To deliver appropriate and effective L&D / Talent Management solutions that enable the achievement of the business strategy, through quality interventions that are business focused, efficient, simple and represent value for money.
- Implementing a consistent methodology for the identification and development of talent, in conjunction with HR and Business Leadership teams in the development of succession plans
- Continue to execute the divisional key talent programme, and work closely with 2 x in-country L&D reps to design and launch a divisional middle manager programme
- Meeting the demands of the Business by ensuring teams are equipped with the knowledge, skills and behaviours to make effective contributions to the organisation, through the provision of an effective and blended L&D offer.
- Design the most appropriate DEI journey for the Division and lead through to delivery, which includes working closely with business leaders and the HR team to drive true accountability, understanding and execution
- Work closely with the VP, HRD to design and facilitate appropriate Capability workshops
- Ownership of the Talent & Capability strategy and updated to reflect business changes
- Working with key stakeholders including HR and Leadership teams to Identify and lead on appropriate development solutions to improve organisational performance
- Lead on the Pharmaceutical Wholesale talent pipeline, embedding processes for the identification of talent, succession planning and leadership development. Collaborate with Talent Acquisition to fill vacancies with internal pipeline of talent
- Lead the design, source and execute the Divisional Operations Academy, which could potentially be rolled out to other divisional functions for alignment and consistency of L&D/capability offerings
- Represent and contribute to global Talent & Capability strategy
- Create and embed a Mental Health programme and toolkit for the division and work with in-country teams to ascertain feasibility
- Lead the Divisional Talent Community of Practice with all in-country L&D reps with the focus on divisional projects, best practice, in-country programmes and building relationships
The suitable applicant will have:
Demonstrable experience in a similar role, developing and implementing initiatives in a multi
- High level of expertise in both the design and delivery of talent and L&D programmes
- Experienced individual who challenges positively and sees activity through to execution
- Proven experience in developing quality relationships with senior stakeholders across a wide geographical remit
- A pragmatic thinker with a consultative style
- Strong coaching, mentoring & influencing skills
- A confident facilitator able to adapt style to suit a diverse audience
- Planning and project management
- Supplier and stakeholder management / relationship building
- Excellent written and verbal communication – able to translate complex subjects into clearly defined learning
- Fluent in verbal and written English; additional language skills would be highly advantageous
If you are interested in discussing the role further please contact Kirstin Hunt at firstname.lastname@example.org
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.