One of the largest financial services providers in the world with a high profile in in Asia is looking for a proactive and driven talent management professional to join its team to help drive the talent agenda.
• Leading Financial Services Provider
• Fluid, dynamic working environment
• Strategic exposure
As part of the Learning, Talent Management and Organisational Development team you will be responsible for designing talent interventions to support a performance based culture, employee engagement, competency development and leadership capabilities. You will work with business leaders as well as the broader HR team to facilitate talent reviews and succession planning as we as review of employee engagement surveys. Additionally you support change initiatives and promote development of leaders through the organisation.
The ideal candidate will be university educated with a degree in human resource or other business related subject, and will be highly adaptive in order to thrive in a dynamic work environment. You should possess a broad knowledge of HR and have a track record of conducting needs analyses. Additionally you should be committed, mature with a strong customer focus. We are also looking for:
- Minimum of eight years’ learning, talent, and organisation development experience with a strong preference for banking and finance experience
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills with the confidence and gravitas to face to off to senior management
- Knowledge of the latest trends and best practices in learning, talent and organisational development
- Singaporeans only
For further details please contact Jiemin Xu by sending your details to email@example.com quoting reference - JX/13633
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
EA Licence No:14C6917
Registration No: R1549091