Our client is a global professional services organisation looking to hire a Talent Management Specialist A key focus of this role will be leading on all aspects of performance management, objective setting across the company and linking to the pay and reward process.
You will support the International Talent Management Lead in the delivery of the company’s Talent strategy across all groups and geographies (International coverage). You will be well positioned within the Talent Development function, working seamlessly as an expert team with specialists in Diversity and Inclusion, Leadership, Engagement, Performance Management, Learning and Development and Wellbeing. This team has a profound impact on creating a high performing workforce which differentiates the organisation and impacts client experience and is closely aligned to the strategic people priorities for the company. You will have access to senior stakeholders and will have every opportunity to evolve the role and the wider agenda for leadership talent and diversity.
- Actively contribute to the delivery of company-wide Talent priorities
- Provide specialist subject matter expertise to support company-wide initiatives
- Keep up to date in key developments, research and best-practice in the field of Talent Management
- Independently lead talent projects with limited supervision, including maintenance of project plans, stakeholder maps, and change and communications plans
- Own, maintain and deliver against key Talent Management projects within the people lifecycle
- Build strong relationships with the HR Business Partner teams to enable them to support their clients across all groups and geographies within the organisation.
- Be a key point of specialist expertise to support leaders within the CoE teams
- Identify areas for collaboration across the wider Talent Development function
- Leading on all aspects of performance management and objective setting across the company.
- Maintaining and delivering project plans, comms and engagement plans, and products for the performance management cycle, including ensuring links with the pay and reward processes.
- Designing key frameworks, guides and other support materials which accompany the performance management and objective setting cycle. Examples include feedback guides, ratings scale descriptions and step-by-step how-to guides.
- Understanding of various HR systems and performance management platforms across the market, and the details of how these support performance management, such as a basic understanding of HR core data and migration across platforms.
- Migration of core people data into the performance management platforms to ensure accurate administration of the performance cycle, e.g. all employees having access to the right performance forms.
- Understanding of best practice in the performance management world, such as new thinking around rating scales and cadence of feedback.
Skills, Experience And Characteristics
- Demonstrate a proven talent management background ideally from professional or financial services.
- Strong understanding and use of Software as a Service (SaaS) products including Success Factors, and how these can support the Talent Management lifecycle.
- Leading on the integration of Talent Management products and services into a new SaaS platform, including performance management, talent reviews and succession planning.
- Have designed and led Talent Management projects and initiatives across a complex multi-stakeholder business
- Confident in working and influencing senior stakeholders
- Have owned significant Talent Management projects end-to-end across the people lifecycle at a large, international coverage.
- Have a genuine passion and enthusiasm for Talent Management
- Have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal and be fluent in English
- Be able to quickly build relationships at all levels and influence, persuade and coach
- Be able to exercise discretion and sensitivity
- Have a strategic mind-set
- Have an excellent knowledge of Talent Management best practices and linkages to HR practices
- Have experience of working in international teams/environments
If you are interested in discussing the role further please contact Kirstin Hunt at email@example.com.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.