Reports to: Head of Talent Operations
The purpose of this role is to play a key role throughout the implementation cycle - from leading the solution design and working with the vendor and wider project team to develop and test the Marketplace, through to managing a global pilot and ultimately leading the phased roll out of the Marketplace.
- Work with the project team and a wide range of subject matter experts from across Talent, HR and the business to gather requirements and design user journeys and the overall employee experience
- Lead the scoping, readiness, and employee engagement activity to support the launch of an initial pilot
- Work with the Engagement Lead and the Communication team to develop an engagement strategy for the Marketplace
We are looking for someone with excellent communication skills, who is creative, proactive, and confident when working with a wide range of global stakeholders. Previous experience in managing the implementation of a digital commerce or customer engagement platform will be preferable. In addition we are looking for:
- Experience of creating new user journeys across regions and countries, or a strong willingness to build knowledge and experience in this area
- Ability to partner and influence well across diverse stakeholder groups that cross organisational boundaries, including making difficult decisions where necessary
- Experience of leading and influencing as part of a virtual project team structure
- Ability to communicate effectively, both to build engagement and also to support project governance
If you are interested in discussing the role further please contact Agata Staszewska-Palka at email@example.com.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.