Our client is boutique financial services company looking to hire a dedicated and results oriented professional for the position of Team Administrator/ Coordinator to the Corporate Access team. The Corporate Access team supports portfolio manager interaction with senior management in relevant companies and raises awareness of the Fund and the company. The team is part of the Equity Strategies area, which is responsible for security selection and ownership activities. Work with other investment areas is also likely.
You will report to the Interim Head of Corporate Access, and the position is located in London. Travel will be required.
- Administer the Corporate Access inbox and various internal databases
- Supporting the Corporate Access team with the organisation and scheduling of conferences and other meetings
- Supporting with the origination of bespoke field-trips, including travel and logistics
- Contributing to a hardworking, high-performing team with a focus on results
- Working on ad hoc requests where needed
We are looking for someone with a previous experience working in an admin/ coordinator role, ideally from financial services organisation.
In addition, we are looking for:
- University degree with strong academic records
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills with a high level of proficiency in written and spoken English
- Strong systems and technology skills
- Ability to deliver a high volume of work in an efficient and professional manner
For further information please contact Agata Staszewska at email@example.com #AS1