A leading Relocation Management Company is looking to hire a Team Lead for Global Mobility/Relocation Services to be based in their corporate office in Atlanta to manage a number of key accounts across the business.
• Leadership opportunity
• Collaborative environment
• Client-facing role
As the Team Lead you will be responsible for managing a number of senior level client relationships for the business. You will also be tasked with direct client contact in order to achieve a number of client deliverables. In addition you will also have supervisory responsibilities and will be tasked with mentoring and leading consultants within the business.
The ideal candidate will have had experience in similar role with another Relocation Management Company. Strong communication skills are essential as you will be responsible for liaising with senior leadership across the business as well as coordinating the various needs of the client. This role also requires extremely strong time-management skills as you will be responsible for handling multiple projects at a given time. In addition you must have:
• At least 7+ years of both domestic& international relocation experience with another RMC
• Strong customer service skills
• Ability to interface with individuals on multiple levels
• Strong attention to detail and the ability to take ownership of all projects from start to finish