Our client is a one of the leading international law firms looking to hire Technology Recruiter to join their team.
Location: Open to location within the UK
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with hiring manager to understand their teams’ hiring needs, capabilities and knowledge requirements/gaps, business and team dynamics and forming recruitment plans.
- Lead vacancy consultation discussions with hiring managers and document recruitment plans which include: role requirements, agreed timeframes, roles and responsibilities of all involved.
- Produce engaging, comprehensive job descriptions and adverts for each role, following stakeholder brief.
- Accountability for managing the hiring manager experience, ensuring regular hiring updates and ensuring high quality, diverse shortlists are presented.
- Telephone or video interview candidates in line with specific requirements and provide shortlist to stakeholders within agreed timescales.
- Ensuring a high touch candidate experience through to offer stage via various methods of communication. Supporting the candidate during their notice period.
- Driving efficient candidate feedback and offer management.
- Building and maintaining local market knowledge and available information regarding competitor activity. Participate in industry relevant recruitment focussed events.
- Support and promote the firm’s Inclusive Hiring Plan throughout the hiring cycle
- Guide and consult with stakeholders and HR with recruitment best practice.
Skills and Experience required:
We are ideally looking for a candidate with suitable background ideally from a legal or professional services sector.
- In-house or agency experience as a Recruiter with some experience of IT recruitment is essential.
- Attention to detail and good time management skills are a must in this role.
- A can do attitude is also essential. We are a very collaborative team, where everyone has a voice and your input will be valued.
- Ability to work effectively with colleagues from a variety of backgrounds and experience levels.
- If you are interested in discussing the role further please contact Agata Staszewska-Palka at firstname.lastname@example.org
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.