A young information services company is looking to hire an experienced, resourceful, and passionate Technology Recruiter to be based in London and support their fast-growing business. You will manage full life-cycle recruitment for both campus and experienced hires within technology. You will develop new role descriptions, create innovative strategies to effectively source and engage world-class, guide candidates through the recruitment process, negotiate and close deals. You will partner with a broader recruitment team, but will have specific ownership of recruitment strategy for technical talent.
The main responsibilities will include:
- End-to-end recruitment
- Candidate and pipeline management
- Talent attraction
- Tracking and reporting
The ideal candidate has a solid background recruiting technology professionals in a corporate environment. The hiring manager is looking for extremely pro-active recruiters who get excited about building relationships and partnering with the business. You must be comfortable working in fast-paced, multi-tasking environments, and have the ability to work autonomously. Additionally you must have:
- Proven academic excellence (Bachelor’s degree or higher)
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in sourcing technical roles
- Interest in identifying, engaging and hiring top technical talent
- Ability to multitask and prioritise in a fast-paced environment
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to own projects from start to finish
For further details please contact Jaime Marks at firstname.lastname@example.org.