A Global Financial Services firm is looking to hire Total Rewards Manager to manage the Payroll, Compensation Planning, Benefits and Pensions for the US region – the role is based at their NYC office.
- Global and Reputable brand
- HR Senior leadership team opportunity
- Full time, permanent position
Being the Total Rewards Manager you will use your deep understanding of compensation practices to advise on: Total Compensation Packages of new hires including salary, bonus and relevant benefits; Provide subject matter expertise in relation to corporate compensation structures; advise on and develop practical approaches to governance and regulatory requirements; and assist with delivering the year end compensation process. You will also be required to contribute to the global reward team initiatives and on matters related to America’s regional governance and regulatory requirements. This role will require you to proactively partner with key stakeholders (Business and HR teams) to provide strategic advice on regulatory requirements, reward products, processes and policy. You should also have sound understanding on benefits and payroll management.
We are ideally looking for someone with a strong, analytical or advisory experience in compensation from, international financial or professional services firms. We are also looking for an individual with a high level of business acumen who is able to see potential issues before they arise and find alternative long term solutions. In addition, we are also looking for:
- A minimum of 8 years relevant compensation experience; preferably from a matrix financial services/professional services organization
- Working knowledge of US and global compensation regulations - including regulatory matters involving the Federal Reserve and other regulators
- Able to deliver high-quality value added analysis in support of evolving business objectives
For further details please contact Rosh Jayawardena on firstname.lastname@example.org. Job Code RJ/13135a.