This established management consultancy is seeking an experienced compensation and benefits consultant to lead and grow a new industry area on a regional level.
- Advise blue chip clients on their rewards strategy to attract and retain the best talent
- Be the key C-level touch point
- High visibility role with regional exposure to other businesses across APAC
This role is for an experienced, ambitious rewards consultant who would relish the chance of building out a growing the business for this international brand. This is a leadership role that will enjoy high visibility and be the face of the practice area for the region.
The ideal candidate for this role will bring with them relevant experience either from in-house C&B or from a competing rewards consulting firm. Knowledge of various HR disciplines such as rewards, talent management and/or OD are preferred.
You must have outstanding relationship building skills. Most importantly you must bring with you a creative mind-set and the ability to think laterally and commercially.
- Degree holder with relevant professional experience in rewards, compensation, benefits, talent consulting
- Experience in developing, facilitating and coordinating projects
- Outstanding interpersonal skills with an ability to manage, motivate and drive teams to perform to a high standard of excellence
To discuss this role in confidence, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number TS/12965
Tamara Sigerhall, Director
EA Licence No:14C6917
Registration No: R1329062
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.