Based in Hong Kong, our client is a leading international law firm looking for an engaging Trainer and IT Support Specialist to join their team.
• Premier international law firm
• Independent and autonomous role
• Regional scope
Reporting to the HR and Administration lead, you would work closely with the HR partners and IT teams in a training and IT technical support role for the Asia region. You would build the programs from scratch with full support of the global headquarters and develop training materials which you will conduct in small to medium sized group trainings, one on one trainings, and lab practice sessions.
The successful candidate will have excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills, strong technical skills, analytical skills, and able to problem-solve. You would need to be dedicated, engaging and have good team work yet be independent and proactive at the same time.
In addition to this we are also looking for:
• Minimum of 5 years work experience with at least 2 years formal technology training and broad computer software and IT technology knowledge within multinational organizations with law / professional firm industry experience being a strong plus
• Fluent in English and Chinese, other Asian languages being an advantage
• Solid communication and presentation skills, independent, strong IT technical knowledge, project management skills, analytical, organized and has a positive and proactive attitude.
For further details please contact Dena Haron on +852 2526 8588 or send me your details on email@example.com.
Job Code DH/12443
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.