An established regional semiconductor company that manufactures one of the highly sought after products in its industry is looking for a Training & Development specialist to join their team in Singapore.
- Newly created role
- Hands-on training experience
- High touch environment
Reporting to the L&D Manager, you will be proactively involved in planning and implementing training initiatives to meet business objectives. One of the main focuses will be managing the company’s competency development framework and develop the technical skills of the employees. You will be conducting training needs analysis, reviewing training matrix, organising courses, etc. Apart from designing and planning for the training programmes, you are also required to deliver stand up training.
The role would suit someone who enjoys working within a fast-paced environment, comfortable with public speaking, and able to communicate clearly with different client groups. You would need to have a sense of responsibility, initiative, and capability of being able to manage the deliverable within tight timelines.
You must have -
- Minimum 3 years of experience in training and development role in either a manufacturing, engineering, or semiconductor industry
- Bachelor Degree in HR or related studies (ACTA certified will be advantageous)
- Familiarity with handling government grants and certifications
- A self-starter, driven and able to work in a quick pace environment with a high level of results orientation
For further details please contact Jiemin Xu by sending your details to email@example.com quoting reference - JX/12962.
EA Licence No:14C6917
Registration No: R1549091
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.