Our client is a large, progressive global fin/tech firm who is looking to hire a highly experienced professional Employee Relations Manager to be responsible for building, leading and managing the employee relations function within the EMEA region.
- Newly created position within HR
- Reporting into the Head of HR for the EMEA region
- London based
In this challenging role, you will lead a team of ER Specialists supporting the UK and European businesses that span 43 countries comprising of 5000 employees.
- Managing and resolving complex employee relations matters in a consistent, empathetic, and legally sound manner;
- Conducting effective and thorough investigations of employee complaints;
- Benchmarking, drafting, and providing guidance on, and interpretation of, HR policies;
- Developing and managing a range of metrics to strategically inform and measure employee relations efforts;
- Identify trends in ER cases and find proactive solutions to address them
- Design and provide training to managers with the aim to upskill managers to deal with difficult situations
- Apply strategic thinking on handling variety of ER situations across complex jurisdictions through to resolution and work to develop these skills amongst the team.
Ideal candidate for this role will have an extensive HR experience in an employee relations role or in a relevant legal position, sound working knowledge of UK and European employment laws and a track record of applying problem-solving and analytical skills to a range of HR issues.
Additionally we are also looking for:
- Ability to handle complex, escalated issues in a calm and measured way
- Thoughtful approach of how to apply global guidelines across varies jurisdictions, while managing risk and exposure.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college and/or university (e.g., preferably business, HR, or another related field)
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize work within a fast-paced, fluid environment.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
If you are interested in discussing the role further please contact Kirstin Hunt at email@example.com #KH1
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.