US Lateral Associate Recruitment Leader (Americas) – Global Law Firm - NYC, Chicago, or Washington D.C.
A leading global law firm is to hire an experienced senior recruiter, with a background in either internal or external attorney recruitment within the US market. This role is open to candidates based in New York City, Chicago, or Washington D.C.
- Global law firm
- Strong career prospects based on success
- Generous total compensation package
In this role, you will utilize your experience in the legal recruitment field to develop and implement an associate recruitment strategy for the Americas. You will work closely with the Director of Attorney Recruitment, in addition to the attorney recruiting managers in each of the local offices, local and global recruiting committees. Your market expertise will be essential and ability to leverage both direct and agency sourcing techniques highly valued.
- Development and implementation of the Firm’s lateral recruitment strategy using market mapping research, client-sourced intelligence, and external agencies.
- Pro-actively addressing talent gaps and creating pipelines within local recruitment managers and partners
- Managing search and contingent recruiter relationships, negotiating competitive terms of business.
- Sharing best practices on market intelligence and talent.
- Liaising with candidates at the commencement of the recruitment process to oversee branding
- Promoting alumni connections and internal referral programs
- Reporting on relevant statistics as needed
The ideal candidate will have previous recruitment experience within the Legal industry and is extremely proactive about building relationships and partnering with the business. You must be comfortable working in fast-paced, multi-tasking environments, and have the ability to work autonomously.
You Must Have:
- At least 6-7 + years’ experience within either an external or internal legal recruitment role
- Experience utilizing recruitment and HR systems
- A Bachelor’s degree and JD is valued
- Prior experience managing and developing staff
- Project management/change management will be highly regarded
For further details please contact Alison Maclurkin on firstname.lastname@example.org Job Code AMC/15022b