A well-known Relocation Services Group is looking to hire an experienced US Tax Specialist/Account to provide subject matter expertise around US Tax in order to support the business’s growing Global Mobility Tax practice based out of their New Jersey office.
- Competitive compensation package
- Opportunity to work with prestigious clients
- Entrepreneurial environment
The US Tax Specialist will be responsible for preparing federal, state, and local income tax returns. You will be working alongside the Expatriate Tax/Global Mobility Division in order to help support and further the practices expansion.
The ideal candidate will have 2-5 years of US Tax experience. Strong communication skills are essential as you will be responsible for presenting solutions for Senior Leadership in the Department and across the business as well. In addition you must have:
- 2-5 years’ experience in US Tax
- Strong presentation skills
- Proven record of managing multiple projects and engagements for various clients
- Positive attitude and willingness to be a true collaborator within the team
To learn more please e-mail Danny Herskowitz on firstname.lastname@example.org.