Our client, one of the world’s foremost banking groups, is seeking an executive compensation and retirement benefits expert to take a leading role within their APAC C&B function.
• Leading US-headquartered banking group
• Regional role
• Specialisation in executive/equity compensation, benefits projects, and M&A and regulatory matters
Reporting to the APAC Head of C&B, your role will be to lead two specific areas: executive compensation, and the retirement benefits programme. On the exec comp side, you will manage all LTIPs and equity awards, in particular being the key point of contact for any regulatory enquiries. With regards to benefits, you will manage projects to improve or update the retirement benefits scheme for all employees regionally, in particular adapting to changing business or legislative circumstances. Although you will not be involved in the regular C&B cycle, you will mentor and guide the other team members, and act as second-in-charge to the Head of C&B.
The successful candidate will have extensive knowledge of best-practices in executive compensation and retirement benefits regionally. They will be extremely data-savvy, but also possess excellent communication and leadership skill. Further, the successful candidate will specifically demonstrate:
• At least six years of prior relevant experience, ideally within the banking sector
• Region-wide experience across APAC
• Fluent written and spoken English; Asian languages are a plus but not essential
• Degree qualification, with other professional qualifications (e.g. GRP) highly advantageous
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.