Located in New York City, our client is a leading financial and global information services company seeking a Human Resources Leader for the Americas Business Region.
- Leading financial services company looking to grow
- Office in Midtown
- Full-time position
The VP of Human Resources for the Americas Business region will be a business savvy leader who partners with the Americas Leaders team to develop competitive business strategies and ensures that human capital initiatives are tightly aligned with achieving business and corporate objectives. This person will have a deep understanding of what drives performance and engagement across a diverse workforce. As a key leader on the HR Team, it is expected that this role will serve as a business partner to the Head of Americas and the Americas Leadership team.
We are ideally looking for someone who possesses the personal drive, passion and enthusiasm to both understand and successfully navigate a growth company. This person looks to become personally involved in all elements of managing their functional responsibility and seeks to develop team members to have similar capabilities
.In addition, we are also looking for:
- 10+ years of HR Business Partner experience
- 3+ years in leadership overseeing a small to mid-size team of HR Business Partner professionals.
- Experience delivering or supporting the delivery of functional areas within HR including talent acquisition, talent management; compensation, total rewards, organizational design, etc.
- A track record of applying commercial and business orientation to the talent strategy
- Hands-on experience leading large scale organizational change
- Solution focused thinking, empathy, strong judgment and decision-making skills
For further details please contact Roshan Jayawardena on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job code RJ/15859.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.