Located in New York City, our client is a leading fintech company seeking a Human Resources Leader who will lead, manage, and execute organization design efforts.
- Growing fintech
- Full-time position
This person will to develop competitive business strategies and ensure that human capital initiatives are tightly aligned with achieving business and corporate objectives. This person will have a deep understanding of what drives performance and engagement across a diverse workforce.You will build a strong, trusted business relationship with the leaders and managers of the business groups, manage and resolve complex employee relations issues, and partner with leaders to proactively support the delivery of HR processes and initiatives
We are ideally looking for someone who possesses the personal drive, passion and enthusiasm to both understand and successfully navigate a growth company. This person looks to become personally involved in all elements of managing their functional responsibility and seeks to develop team members to have similar capabilities
.In addition, we are also looking for:
- 10+ years of HR Business Partner experience
- 3+ years in leadership overseeing a small to mid-size team of HR Business Partner professionals.
- Experience delivering or supporting the delivery of functional areas within HR including talent acquisition, talent management; compensation, total rewards, organizational design, etc.
- A track record of applying commercial and business orientation to the talent strategy
- Hands-on experience leading large scale organizational change
- Solution focused thinking, empathy, strong judgment and decision-making skills
For further details please contact Roshan Jayawardena on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job code RJ/15859.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.