Duties & responsibilities:
• Leading the design and delivery of leadership programmes.
• Managing the Talent and Development work stream to embed a lifelong learning culture across the organisation.
• Developing of high quality leadership learning solutions using various methodologies, resources and tools.
• Driving projects around talent management, performance management, engagement & culture change
• Providing consultancy to leadership teams to identify learning requirements.
• Supporting line managers to creating effective development solutions using internal resources and external suppliers
• Managing external supplier relationships.
• At least 12 years of experience in Talent Management, Learning & Development, Leadership Development
• Excellent in managing regional Organisation Development projects, building effective change management plans and implementing initiatives in strong collaboration with the HR community
• Needs to be already based in Hong Kong with a HKID
For more information, or to apply, please contact Garrett Tardrew, or send me your resume at email@example.com
Job code: GT/15414
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.