Our client, a globally market-leading specialty insurer, is seeking a dynamic L&D professional to lead their sales learning programme across Asia Pacific.
• Regional role
• Globally recognised firm with well-established APAC business
• Combination of programme management and internal consultancy
Reporting to the APAC Head of Learning, Talent and Organisational Design, your principal responsibility will be management of the sales training programme. This will entail stakeholder management, needs analysis, material design, sourcing of vendors and SMES, and metrics, evaluations and reporting. You will also personally deliver a small number of high-impact courses. In addition, you will act as an internal consultant, improving learning programmes wherever possible, and will take a lead role in some specific OD areas, such as diversity & inclusion.
The successful candidate will have a proven track record of managing L&D programmes in a large, complicated organisation with diverse stakeholders. They will be a hands-on operator, but also capable of working on highly strategic regional initiatives and building relationships with demanding clients. They will be comfortable with classroom delivery, and well-versed in other delivery channels such as e-learning. Further, the successful candidate will specifically demonstrate:
• At least seven years of prior relevant L&D experience
• Several years’ experience in a large, matrixed organisation in the insurance or financial services sector
• Degree qualification, with further learning-related qualifications (e.g. accreditation to administer psychometric tests) highly favourable
• Fluency in English and Mandarin
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.