Vice President of Finance - Relocation Technology Firm - Fort Lauderdale, Florida Area
An award winning and fast growing Relocation Technology Firm is looking to hire a VP of Finance to work alongside the CEO in order to strategically oversee all financial matters for the business.
- Key member of the senior leadership team
- Strong career prospects based on success
- Entrepreneurial environment
Reporting directly into and working alongside the CEO & Founder, you will be responsible for the financial planning and reporting process including annual budget, quarterly forecasts and other planning and analysis. As a key member of the leadership team you will essentially be tasked with providing strategic and long-term financial planning to meet the current and future goals and objectives of the company.
The ideal candidate is a natural go-getter and able to work with limited direction in an organized and professional manner. This person should have very strong analytical skills, while also being able to break down data and present to senior stakeholders in a concise manner. This individual will be comfortable as well as have an interest in working within a fast-paced start-up culture.
In addition, this person should have:
- At least 7+ years’ of financial management and accounting experience
- Proven experience reading and analyzing contracts
- CPA Certification is preferred
- Must have strong interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate well in both written and verbal form
To learn more please e-mail Danny Herskowitz on: firstname.lastname@example.org DBH/14638 #LI-DH