A well-known consulting firm is looking to hire a Director of Global Compensation/Tax Mobility Services to lead the business’s Global Compensation function.
- Competitive compensation package
- Opportunity to work with prestigious clients
- Senior leadership opportunity
The Director of Global Compensation, Payroll and Mobility Tax Services will be responsible for leading high-level client engagements while managing key vendor relationships for the business. You will also be responsible managing a team of consultants while playing the role of subject matter expert as it relates to all aspects of Global Compensation, Payroll & Expatriate Tax. You will also be tasked in providing support in regards to new client development while also cross-selling and building out existing relationships with key accounts as well.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience leading a Global Compensation/Payroll or Mobility Tax team in either a Services Provider or Consulting environment. Strong presentation skills will be essential as you will be tasked with maintaining and building out key client relationships while overseeing the entire Global Compensation and Tax function across the US. In addition you must have:
- At least 10 + years of Tax & International Compensation and Global Payroll experience
- Previous experience managing a team of direct reports
- Experience working in either a services provider or consulting environment
- Having a Masters in Taxation, CPA/EA, or a GMS would be preferred
To learn more please e-mail Danny Herskowitz on: email@example.com