Vice President of Operations for Logistics Company – Bronx, NY
A well-regarded Logistics Company is looking to hire a VP of Operations to support their fast growing business.
- Leadership opportunity
- Growing company
- Strong career prospects based on success
The Vice President of Operations will be responsible for training, hiring, and overseeing quality assurance throughout the move process. You will essentially provide leadership at the core of the business’s operations.
You must have strong communication skills as you will be presenting to team members and senior stakeholders on a daily basis. This role also requires extremely strong time-management skills as you will be responsible for handling multiple projects at a given time.
In addition you must have:
- At least 7+ years’ experience in an Operations position within either the logistics, moving or transportation industries
- Demonstrated knowledge of applicable federal/state regulations
- Ability to interface with individuals on multiple levels
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to take ownership of all projects from start to finish
For further details please contact Danny Herskowitz on email@example.com DBH/15512c
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.