Located in New York City, our client is a leading financial and global information services company seeking a Vice President of Talent Development to play a pivotal role in enabling a positive company culture.
- Leading financial services company
- Deploy top talent development programs to effectively impact company culture & employees
- Provide thought leadership & executional accountability in all areas of talent!
The VP of Talent Development will lead the development, integration and implementation of end-to-end talent processes. This person will build new and optimize existing training and learning programs across the organization. They will also partner with the CHRO, Executive Leadership, and other stakeholders to develop and implement Executive Development programs for the company globally.
We are ideally looking for someone who is possesses the personal drive, passion and enthusiasm to both understand and successfully navigate a growth company. This person should also have extensive experience designing and overseeing training, learning strategies, and have a demonstrated ability to lead the deployment of these initiatives in an organization of similar scale and complexity.
In addition, we are also looking for:
- 15+ years of Human Resources experience
- Time spent in organizations known for strong competency in human resources/talent management
- A demonstrated track record of progressive human resource leadership with experience in talent management – assessment, development, assimilation and retention
- Experience in an environment with a diverse and distributed workforce, along with proven success translating process into the aforementioned environment
- Extensive experience managing integrated talent management functions with emphasis on end-to-end talent strategies
For further details please contact Roshan Jayawardena on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job code RJ/15916.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.