Our client, a prestigious, successful and rapidly growing international hedge fund, is seeking a dynamic campus leader to build a best-practice regional graduate recruitment function from scratch.
• Set-up role, part of a global initiative to increase graduate hiring
• Regional coverage with forthcoming expansion into several new markets
• Strong remuneration prospects (base and bonus)
Reporting to the APAC Head of HR in Hong Kong, with a dotted line to the Global Head of Talent Acquisition, you will be responsible for designing, implementing and managing a regional campus recruitment function. You will use your best-practice knowledge and network to establish relationships with top schools regionally and internationally, and will personally handle attraction, interviewing, the hiring process and the onboarding programme. As part of a lean team, you will also act as an unofficial deputy HR leader, and mentor junior HR colleagues.
The successful candidate will be a proven, passionate graduate recruitment expert with extensive knowledge of established practices in the field. They will be excited by the prospect of building a top-tier campus function from the ground up, and will be able to manage a complex, diverse range of stakeholders across multiple geographies. At the same time, they will also be a ‘doer’ and comfortable personally handling case-by-case hiring.
Further, the successful candidate will specifically demonstrate:
• At least eight years of full-cycle campus recruitment experience
• Fluent written and spoken English and spoken fluency in at least one of the following languages: Mandarin, Cantonese, Japanese or Korean.
• Experience in the financial or professional services sector in Asia Pacific
• Degree qualification in a relevant discipline
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.