Vice President, Total Rewards – Global E-Commerce - New York City
Located in Manhattan, our client is a leading e-commerce, consumer products organization and they are lookingfor a VP of Total Rewards to join their HR team.
- Strategic, advisory position
- Global and Regional exposure
- Full time, permanent position
In this role, you will use your deep understanding of compensation practices to advise on the total rewards packages of new hires, including salary, bonus and relevant benefits. You will be the subject matter expert in regards to corporate compensation structures, governance and regulatory requirements and delivery of the year-end compensation process. In conjunction with this, you will also be required to contribute to global reward strategy and relevant company initiatives.
Expect to proactively partner with key stakeholders from the business and HR teams and provide overall strategic advice on regulatory requirements, reward products, processes and policy. The ideal candidate has worked in established organizations and then has successfully transitioned into less structured and creative industries. A high level of business acumen and ability to remain agile is required; excellent communication skills and a proactive attitude is a must. The successful candidate with have the depth of Compensation experience needed to better serve the business and at the same time, be willing to roll up their sleeves in order to do the operational and implementation aspects of the role.
In Addition, We Are Also Looking For:
- At least 10 years’ Total Rewards experience
- Technical knowledge of equity and deferred compensation plan rules, particularly with reference to year end annual awards and ad-hoc awards
- Working knowledge of US and global compensation regulations - including regulatory matters involving the Federal Reserve and other regulators
- Ability to deliver high-quality data analysis in support of evolving business objectives
For further details please contact Rosh Jayawardena on email@example.com. Job Code RJ/15610
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.