Duties & responsibilities:
• Plan, design, implement and administer the firm's reward programs.
• Work with the Reward team in the design of innovative reward solutions and provide support on the required governance on the implemented reward programs.
• Support annual compensation review within the agreed group guidelines and specific needs of the business.
• Prepare compensation proposals for new hires, promotions and role changes and facilitate the review of proposals by all stakeholders to ensure we attract, retain and motivate talent.
• Participate/Assist in the market benchmarking surveys on reward programs & other employment related issues and analyse market competitiveness with a view to propose identified gaps or the areas that require immediate focus. Network with external HR professionals and survey providers to obtain market intelligence and trends.
• At least 8 years rewards experience from a leading financial institution
• Chinese language skills preferred but not necessary
For more information, or to apply, please contact Garrett Tardrew, or send me your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
Job code: GT/15919
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.