• Deliver excellence across reward and compensation - ensuring best practice, compliance, and evaluating risk.
• Build strong relationships with the groups individual brands.
• Devise and monitor SLA delivery, ensuring the reward function is visible, credible and approachable at all times.
• Plan and set annual strategy for Reward, and Benefits related Projects.
• Provide regular updates on KPI's and reports to Head of HR SS UK and the wider C&B team.
• Delivery for HR budgeting process.
• Lead and own Exec Comp and Benefits issues.
• Manage the smooth running of benefits and reward cycle ensuring annual review of benefits.
• Main point of contact with benefits suppliers and brokers and all 3rd party providers.
• At least 7 years regional C&B/ rewards experience from a renowned global organisation
• Must already be based in HK
For more information, or to apply, please contact Garrett Tardrew, or send me your resume at email@example.com
Job code: GT/15253
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.