This fast-paced company is seeking an experienced compensation and benefits manager to handle regional projects.
- Advise internal clients on the company’s rewards strategy to attract and retain the best talent
- Be the key C-level touch point
- High visibility role with regional exposure to other businesses across APAC
This role is for an experienced, ambitious rewards specialist who would relish the chance of managing regional C&B projects for this international brand. This is a role that will enjoy high visibility and add strategic value to the function.
The ideal candidate for this role will bring with them relevant experience either from in-house C&B.
You must have outstanding relationship building skills. Most importantly you must bring with you a creative mind-set and the ability to think laterally and commercially.
- Degree holder with relevant professional experience in rewards, compensation, benefits, talent consulting
- Experience in developing, facilitating and coordinating projects
- Technology industry experience highly preferred
- Outstanding interpersonal skills with an ability to manage, motivate and drive teams to perform to a high standard of excellence
To discuss this role in confidence, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number TS/12964
Tamara Sigerhall, Director
EA Licence No:14C6917
Registration No: R1329062
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.