VP - HR Financial Services
US headquartered firm seeks an HR at VP level with strong strategic and tactical HR acumen to run its APAC office.
- Fast-paced culture
- Challenging HR projects
- Opportunities for growing the team
As the VP for HR in a lean environment you will be advising senior business leaders and ensuring operations run smoothly. Commercially astute, you must be quick to understand complex concepts and adept at substantiating your opinions. This role will require you to advise significantly on China HR practices, as this is where the firm is experiencing significant growth.
The ideal candidate will possess a good mix of operational and strategic HR. You will need to have exceptional communication skills and the ability to comfortably interface with C-level executives.
- Around 10 years’ relevant HR experience gained in Singapore
- Exceptional communication and stakeholder management skills
- Strong command of Mandarin is highly advantageous, as you will be overseeing China as part of your portfolio
- University educated, ideally with a postgraduate degree in HR and/or Business (MBA candidates preferred)
To be considered for this role, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org TS/12428
Tamara Sigerhall, Managing Consultant, EA Licence No:14C6917, Registration No: R1329062
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.