Our client is global player in the fashion industry with a sizable and established retail distribution and supply chain network.
• Fast paced, dynamic and evolving organization
• Challenging geographical coverage including new country development
• Works with a global and Westernized management team
Reporting to the Executive Vice President, this is a senior strategic role where you will partner closely with senior leadership teams to establish and execute an HR roadmap for a complex, matrix and multi-country organization. You will align HR policies and programmes with business needs and manage all aspects of employee experience and organization development including talent acquisition, performance management, compensation & benefits and more.
The ideal candidate will be a seasoned HR generalist and business partner coming from dynamic, fast-paced multionationals. You will possess strong influencing and negation skills, with solid experience in change management. You will have sound analytical skills and commercial awareness as well as being hands on and a team player. We are also looking for:
• Degree qualification or above
• A minimum of 15 years of relevant HR experience with a minimum of 4 years in a regional head of function role
• Industry experience gained from the supply chain sectors
• Outstanding written and spoken English language skills
For further details please contact Doris Lam on +852 2526 8588 or send us your details on dl(at)elliottscotthr.com
Job Code DL/12473
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.