Our client is global player in the consumer products industry with an established global supply chain and distribution network.
• Fast paced, dynamic and evolving organization
• HK China coverage including new country development
• Works with a global and Westernized management team
Reporting to the Chief HR Officer, this is a strategic business partner role where you will work closely with senior leadership teams to establish and execute an HR roadmap for a complex, matrix and multi-country organization while overseeing day-to-day HR operations. You will align and implement HR policies and programmes with business needs and manage all aspects of employee experience and organization development including talent acquisition, rewards and performance management and more.
The ideal candidate will be a seasoned HR generalist and business partner coming from dynamic, fast-paced multinationals. You will possess strong influencing and negotiation skills, with solid experience in change management. You will have sound analytical skills and commercial awareness as well as being hands on and a team player. We are also looking for:
• Degree qualification or above
• A minimum of 15 years of relevant HR experience with a minimum of 4 years in a regional head of function role
• Savviness in stakeholder relationship management
• Outstanding leadership and communication skills with a language fluency in English and Chinese
For further details please contact Doris Lam on +852 2526 8588 +852 2526 8588 or send us your details on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job Code DL/14063
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.