This fast-paced, innovative organisation seeks a strategically-minded and creative benefits and mobility expert to join their organisation.
- Develop, design and socialise cutting edge employee wellness and benefits programmes
- High visibility, regional remit
- Progressive HR organisation with strong emphasis on internal global mobility
This role is suited to an individual who has significant experience in rewards and is passionate about benefits in particular. If you are creative and long to work for an organisation that values mobility and employee benefits as part of its engagement strategy this is a role you should consider.
The ideal candidate will have a mixture of in-house and consultancy experience. Ideally you should also have a strong understand of regulatory and tax implications on an APAC level is a must-have, as is familiarity with FATCA compliance.
- University Degree in any relevant subject
- 10+ years professional experience in rewards and mobility with a mix of in-house and consultancy experience
- Solid understanding of global best practice and market practice across the APAC region
- Excellent written verbal and written communication skills
To apply for this position please send your resume to Tamara Sigerhall, Director, Elliott Scott HR quoting TS/12964
EA Licence No:14C6917
Registration No: R1329062
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.