A well-regarded Relocation Services Provider is looking to appoint a VP of Business Development to oversee and build out their East Coast presence.
- A market leading business demonstrating continuous global expansion
- Opportunity to build out a oversee a brand new market for the business
- Competitive compensation package
Taking a lead role within the business the appointed candidate will oversee all business development activity across the East Coast. You will work alongside senior management to development and implement the entire East Coast sales strategy.
The ideal candidate will have a solid track record selling global mobility and relocation services to corporate HR. This role requires strong executive presence, as you will be conducting on-site presentation’s to further develop existing and brand new client relationships. The role will also require a motivated individual looking to ensure all monthly / yearly performance targets are achieved and exceeded. In addition you must have:
- At least 3+ years' experience selling global mobility/corporate relocation services
- A track record leading an experienced sales force, overseeing company development, profit and loss and all business targets
- Experience attending international networking events looking to build relationships with new / existing clients and agents
- The ability to manage existing accounts, build rapport and identify cross selling opportunities
For further details please contact Danny Herskowitz on firstname.lastname@example.org.