A leading Relocation Management Company is looking to hire a VP of Client Services to manage a key client relationship in their growing Chicago office.
- Well-respected Relocation Management Company
- Opportunity for a Director of Client Services to step into a more senior level role
- Competitive compensation
As the VP of Client Services you will be tasked with owning the relationship for a key client within the business. You will be responsible for developing and maintaining the relationship while ensuring that you are developing and enhancing revenue strategies. You will also use your client services experience within the Global Mobility industry to consultatively guide the client to further enhance service delivery and program management.
The ideal candidate has had previous experience working in a client services role for another Relocation Management Company. The ability to cross-sell and market the business will be essential. This role also requires this individual to play the role of subject-matter expert in regards to various industry trends and market intelligence across the Global Mobility sector. In addition you must have:
- At least 8+ years of Relocation/Global Mobility experience within another RMC
- Strong client relationship management and advisory experience
- In-depth understanding around both the Domestic and International Relocation process
- Ability to interface with individuals on multiple levels while maintaining a strong executive presence
For further details please contact Danny Herskowitz on firstname.lastname@example.org. Job Code DBH/13050.