Located in Manhattan, our client is a progressive Technology Firm, looking for a VP of Rewards to join their HR team.
• Strategic, advisory position
• Global and Regional exposure
• Full time, permanent position
Reporting to the CHRO you will use your deep understanding of compensation practices to advise on: Total Compensation Packages of new hires, including salary, bonus and relevant benefits; provide subject matter expertise in relation to corporate compensation structures; advise on and develop practical approaches to governance and regulatory requirements; and assist with delivering the year end compensation process. In conjunction with this, you will also be required to contribute to global reward strategy and initiatives. Finally you will look to maximize the HRIS System and drive a philosophy or People Analytics. This role will require you to proactively partner with key stakeholders (Business and HR teams) to provide strategic advice on regulatory requirements, reward products, processes and policy.
We are ideally looking for someone with strong, analytical or advisory experience in compensation from reputable and progressive firms. We are also looking for an individual with a high level of business acumen who is able to see potential issues before they arise and find alternative long term solutions. In addition, we are also looking for:
• A minimum of 10 years relevant compensation experience; preferably from a matrix and progressive organization.
• Technical knowledge of equity and deferred compensation plan rules, particularly with reference to year end annual awards and ad-hoc awards
• Working knowledge of US and global compensation regulations - including regulatory matters involving the Federal Reserve and other regulators
• Able to deliver high-quality value added analysis in support of evolving business objectives
For further details please contact Rosh Jayawardena on firstname.lastname@example.org. Job Code RJ/13361