A fortune top 100 organization based in Miami is looking to hire a VP of Total Rewards to join their Regional and Global Rewards team.
- Global, high performing and growing organization
- Generous total compensation package
- Relocation assistance for the right candidate
Reporting to the CEO you will use your deep understanding of compensation practices to advise on: Total Compensation Packages of new hires, including salary, bonus and relevant benefits; provide subject matter expertise in relation to corporate compensation structures; advise on and develop practical approaches to governance and regulatory requirements; and assist with delivering the year end compensation process. In conjunction with this, you will also be required to contribute to global reward strategy and initiatives.
This role will require you to proactively partner with key stakeholders (Business and HR teams) to provide strategic advice on regulatory requirements, reward products, processes and policy. You will also collaborate closely with Finance for financial reporting and budgeting purposes.
We are ideally looking for someone with strong, analytical and advisory experience in compensation from reputable and matrix structured firms. We are also looking for an individual with a high level of business acumen who is able to see potential issues before they arise and find alternative long term solutions.
In addition, we are looking for:
- A minimum of 15 years relevant compensation experience; preferably from a multinational or a consulting firm.
- Experience leading a diverse team
- Experience with complex executive and board compensation models and programs
- Working knowledge of US and global compensation regulations
- Able to deliver high-quality value added analysis in support of evolving business objectives
- Experience navigating M&A related activity for total rewards such as due diligence, impact analysis, etc.
For further details please contact Rosh Jayawardena on firstname.lastname@example.org. Job Code RJ/13803