Our client is a leading global financial services organisation providing a wide range of investment management/banking and securities services. They are looking for Regulatory Remuneration VP to join their team.
The EMEA Regulatory Remuneration Policy team is responsible for monitoring and implementing EMEA remuneration regulations, review remuneration policies and processes in line with applicable regulations, coordinate remuneration committee activities and manage the delivery of regulatory remuneration filings.
- Manage the Regulatory Remuneration policy team
- Monitor external regulatory developments, which may have an impact on the company’s EMEA remuneration policies and processes, Support the annual review of Material Risk Taker identification frameworks and the day-to-day identification of Material Risk Takers
- Work with wider compensation team to prepare and lead (where applicable) presentations for Remuneration Committees and Board meetings on key remuneration governance and regulatory matters
- Improve and review existing reporting capabilities and processes to adapt to new requirements
- Contribute to the annual review of regional remuneration policies and regulatory deferral schedules in line with applicable rules
- Contribute to the training of the wider HR team on regulatory remuneration matters
- Build and maintain strong relationships with the Global Compensation teams in NY and Asia
- Ad hoc participation at industry round tables on regulatory remuneration matters
Skills, Education and Experience Required:
- Prior team management experience preferred
- Prior regulatory experience in financial services preferred
- Thorough attention to detail with excellent prioritisation skills (can handle multiple projects at the same time)
- Excellent communications skills, both verbal and written
- Reliable and meticulous with high standards for client service
- Ability to work with senior stakeholders and articulate complex regulatory matters effectively
- Able to work with complexity and ambiguity to propose logical solutions to problems
- Inquisitive, composed and self-confident (not afraid to ask questions or speak-up)
- Thrives under pressure and enjoys a fast paced, dynamic environment. Previous experience in financial or professional services required.
We are looking for suitable candidate with similar experience ideally from Financial or professional services company.
If you are interested in discussing the role further please contact Kirstin Hunt at firstname.lastname@example.org
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.