This global independent investment banking advisory firm is seeking a VP/Director of Talent Development to play a leadership role in the ongoing strategic development and execution of highly customized talent programs across the firm.
- Top revenue grossing independent investment banking advisory firms
- Fast growing firm with small, high-end boutique approach
- Project management opportunity with Talent Development Team
This opportunity uniquely blends the stability and resources that come from working at a leading investment bank with a highly entrepreneurial environment. This person will be able to take on as much responsibility you can handle as quickly as you can and will be able to make a direct and meaningful impact on the firm. Within Talent Development there is opportunity to establish and institutionalize many initiatives and programs that have never been done before at the firm.
The Director of Talent Development will close consultation and strong working relationships with business and Human Capital Group leaders to establish talent priorities. This person will design and execute bespoke talent and learning initiatives to support the business and people goals. This person will also program manage initiatives, including some platform delivery of training programs.
In Addition, You Must Have:
- Client focus mindset as well as an entrepreneurial mindset:
- Ability to build and maintain partnerships with a commitment to helping others grow and succeed
- Organization skills and ability to effectively multi-task and progress many initiatives at once
- Ability to design and execute outstanding talent/learning programs.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as platform training skills.
- Confidence and resilience to interact successfully with senior investment bankers.
- Creative and open-minded in adapting traditional talent approaches to the firm’s unique culture and needs.
- Ability to skillfully execute administrative/organizational aspects of programs.
- Ability to independently build plan and progress work against broad objectives.
- Skills and experience in deploying virtual, online and hybrid learning initiatives.
- High comfort level with hybrid work environment, including significant time in our NYC offices.
For further details please contact Gordon Kir on email@example.com
Job Code GJK/16495
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted