A major European Investment Bank is looking for a confident and engaging talent professional to join its team to design and implement development initiatives across the bank.
• High touch and high visibility position
• Investment banking industry
• Stable but fast paced working environment
In this diverse and varied role you will consult with key business stakeholders as well as the HR leadership team to design, develop and deliver effective development solutions and roll out career mapping strategies across multiple geographies. You will support the graduate development programs and create high potential talent pools to identify and retain future leaders within the bank. You will also support diversity and inclusion initiatives as well as championing the succession planning process.
The ideal candidate will be university educated with a degree in human resources or other business subject and will have a strong knowledge of the latest trends and practices in talent management and talent development. You will have well developed consulting and stakeholder management abilities as well as excellent organisation and project management skills. We are also looking for the following –
• Minimum of eight years’ talent development, talent management, and organisational development experience with previous exposure in the financial services industry preferred
• Previous exposure to transformational HR projects
• Outstanding communication and presentation skills with the ability to advise, influence and consult with senior business leaders
For further details please contact Vincent Romano on +65 6493 1873 or send me your details on email@example.com
Job Code VR/14406
EA License Number: 14C6917
Registration Number: R1104323
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.