An international asset management firm is looking for an experienced and hands on VP for Tax & Mobility -
• Lead a team responsible for tax, mobility, payroll & benefits
• Mixture of operational and strategic responsibilities
• Strategic partnering with internal and external parties
Reporting to the Head of HR Services you will be responsible for expat/assignee/cross border transfers and personal income tax as well as managing a team of specialists covering payroll and benefits.
You will be university educated with international exposure. A willingness to be hands on is essential as well as a proven track record in being able to build strong relationships at all levels. You will be confident and have strong influencing skills.
In addition to excellent problem solving skills you will have the following –
• Over nine years of relevant experience
• Be both hands on and strategic
• Expert understanding of tax and mobility issues
• Open to big four candidates and/or in house experience is nice to have
For further details please contact Fay Welch on +65 6493 1873 or send your details on firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference – fw/13616
EA Licence No:14C6917
Registration No: R1433138
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.