• Looking for an experienced, motivated and commercial Workday Implementation expert to join this hugely successful Human Capital Management solutions team. Demonstrate your ability to support Project Teams through assessing and applying Workday product and implementation solutions to numerous assignments.
• Working with client & stakeholders to establish and confirm business requirements
• Design Workday solutions based on individual Client business requirements
• Plan, prepare and deliver pitches in response to RFPs across business sectors
• Providing expertise across the Workday HCM solution suite
• Identify and lead the Team’s L&D requirements
• Minimum of x5 years’ experience implementing Workday Human Capital Management solutions across multiple industries
• Proven track record of having led a minimum of x2 full-cycle implementation of Workday Core HCM solutions projects
• Experience in Workday, SAP, Oracle, PeopleSoft and similar applications – good working knowledge of Prism a huge advantage, but not essential
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills – be comfortable interacting and building strong Client relationships
For further details please contact Fleur Daniell by sending in your CV firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Code: FSD/15598
EA License Number: 14C6917
Registration Number: R1764804
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.