Our client is a global luxury group with strong global footprint.
• Industry leader with reputable brands
• Work closely with senior stakeholders
• Regional strategic C&B role
In this role, you will report to the Regional C&B Manager. This role will be focusing on internal and external projects, data analysis, benchmarking and providing professional advice on market practices, tools and processes to the HR community in Asia. This is an internal consultant type of role where you will be in close and constant contact with dedicated HR teams and various business stakeholders in the region. Moreover, you will coordinate annual C&B cycle as well as organising related training sessions.
The ideal candidate will be an experienced and proactive C&B specialist or HR generalist who is detailed oriented with great interpersonal skill. It is crucial for you to build and maintain a strong and positive working relationship with counterparts and business stakeholders. Ability to closely cooperate and manage the relationship with external compensation consulting companies and other external data providers is key.
We are also looking for:
• Degree qualification or above
• A minimum of 7 years’ experience in an HR generalist function or C&B function
• Experience with sizeable multinational company located in Asia. Regional experience will be considered a bonus.
• Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills with a language fluency in English and Cantonese/Mandarin
For further details please contact Eunice Lei Ho on +852 3905 2703 or send us your details on firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Code ELH/14728
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.